Friday, September 28, 2012

Friday Finds #1

intend tag
The wish tree at Squam, photo by Abby

Have a great weekend, my dears!

This weekend is the Greater Boston Yarn Crawl! I'll be doing a trunk show over at Black Sheep Knitting in Needham.

If you want to experience some of the Squam Art Workshops magic from home, they offer online workshops!

It's undeniable, Hallowe'en is right around the corner. I love Hallowe'en but I am super picky about decorations - this Ghoul Art Doll is perfect!

If you've been thinking about joining my Yarn Club, now is the time! The Fall 2012 club closes on 9/30, and then you'll have to wait for the Spring 2013 club!

Whitney Deal over on Darling Dexter made another absolutely gorgeous dress.

I've been eying these beautiful handmade flats - have you ever worn handmade shoes? Did you like them?

No comments:

Post a Comment