Monday, June 29, 2015

Socking and Swatching

Since I may or may not have said something about an end of June deadline, and tomorrow is the last day of June, this seemed like an appropriate time to check in.

TKGA

All the knitting components are now blocked, tagged, and placed in their respective binder sleeves. The blocking report is finished and printed. The last missing pieces are the gauge worksheets, which I admit I'm having a little trouble getting excited about. Next time I post about this, I will hopefully be telling you that my submission is in the mail.

Socking

These size 11 socks are also coming along. A certain husband will have new hand-knit socks in time for his birthday in a couple of weeks. I know there is a stereotype about socks making lame gifts, but I'm pretty sure this does not apply to hand-knit ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment