Monday, July 13, 2015

Small Victories

On Tuesday, July 7th, I put my completed Level 1 Master Knitter submission in the mail. On Thursday, July 9th, it was delivered to the committee. It feels like such a relief to have sent it off! Now to wait up to 8 weeks to find out how I did. Not that I'm counting down or anything.

bday socks

Nate's birthday socks are done, in plenty of time for his birthday on Thursday. The pattern was my Wintersmith Socks with a different heel, because why not. This was originally a sock blank I was undecided about, but I love how the colors worked up. I better figure out where I stashed my notes so I can replicate it!

surfer2

surfer1

And now, I get to go back to knitting socks for my much tinier feet. These are the Stitch Surfer Socks, with a modified heel to keep the instarsia pattern uninterrupted. The variegated yarn is Toil & Trouble Classic in Starry Starry Night, and the solid is Cascade Heritage in Sapphire from Circle of Stitches.

No comments:

Post a Comment