Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Spain Trip Part 3: Food!

This is the last of my Spain posts and I of course dedicated it to one of my favorite things. The food is usually what I remember most vividly when I visit new places.

2
A snack of caviar and vodka at Mercado de San Miguel
1
3
A typical shrimp and garlic appetizer (confession: I didn't like it)
4
stuffed olives
5
tortilla de papas
6
jamon iberico and cheese
7
panna cotta
8
9
vegetarian paella

I hope you've enjoyed these photos from my trip! Spanish tortilla is one of my favorite dishes and if I get my disorganized self in gear, I will post a recipe on here.

5 comments:

  1. Oh, the edible loveliness! Thank you for this gorgeous gastonomic tour, Ana. Came for knits, left feeling downright hungry!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lara, thanks for visiting! I'm glad you enjoyed the photos :o) Being in Spain was definitely all about culinary indulgence!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh that food looks so good. I love food, and I love eating, and I love new tastes. Sometimes I think I'd need to take trips and ONLY eat haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know, Celynne, I think that's a pretty good reason to travel... I mean, food can be a very important part of a culture, right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. great post

    Nice spanish food items

    but my favorite is the last one, Vegetarian paella

    Hope to see more posts related to more vegetarian items

    http://www.spaintaste.com/tours/

    ReplyDelete