Friday, April 13, 2012

From the Dye Pots: More Sock Yarn!

My current obsession with knitting socks means I am also obsessed with dyeing sock yarn. I have been adapting some of my popular worsted and bulky weight colorways to fingering weight and I'm super pleased with the results!

StarryNightSock
PersephoneSock1
EntSock1
Starry Starry Night
Persephone
Ent

Sadly this British Falkland Merino is limited edition, so once my stock runs out it will be gone for good! BUT - I have been very busy developing my new line of sock yarns and will be introducing new luxurious goodies soon!

Of course the obsession goes beyond just socks. I am loving fingering weight yarn in general, and plan on tackling some sweaters. Textured Stitches just arrived in the mail, and I can't stop drooling over this Intagliata Henley.

Image by Joe Hancock, borrowed from Ravelry

No comments:

Post a Comment