Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Happy New Year!

Happy new year, dear friends! Since I'm not one for resolutions, I find the first post of the year challenging. But rather than keep agonizing over it, I will just wish all of you a wonderful 2014. 2013 was full of obstacles and plot twists, and I am truly hoping for a less bumpy ride this year.

Spain1

Our holidays were filled with a lot of food, sleep, happiness, and time away from routine and the internet. We snuck off on a secret trip to Europe to meet up with lots of family, and had a wonderful time.

Spain2

I consider myself very blessed to have a family full of wonderfully talented creative folks. One of my aunts has been hand-painting ceramics for years, and I had no idea! I found out when we unwrapped this beautiful gift. It was great to spend time with family and get to bring home this handmade treasure, which I'm absolutely in love with.

Plate1

Plate2

Now it's back to the routine, and I'm diving back into fiber full force! The dye pots are back up and running, and I have some knitting projects to share soon. Here's to a 2014 full of surprise and opportunity!

No comments:

Post a Comment