Wednesday, October 7, 2015

A New Kit & Catching Up

The last three weeks have been a complete whirlwind. I teamed up with Meghan, the lovely fellow Salem knitter behind New England Knitting, to bring you the Micalet Hat Kit. Read about the inspiration behind this design on her blog, and grab a kit on my website!

Micalet

I had two trunk shows, one at Mind's Eye Yarns, and one down on Cape Cod at Sage Yarn, where I also taught Portuguese Knitting. Now I am getting a little bit of a breather before the next big, and currently secret, project. I did also celebrate my birthday in the midst of the chaos of constant dyeing. After admiring Oh, Albatross' beautiful handsewn creatures for months, I treated myself to a gorgeous little fox.

fox1

fox2

fox3

I also received some lovely gifts from the enablers in my life: great books on spinning from Nate, and handspun silk from Boston Knitter. I am still looking for the perfect shawl pattern so I can show off this pretty yarn!

Books

handspun

No comments:

Post a Comment