Sunday, April 10, 2016

A Spring Recap

Last time I blogged, we were in the midst of some snow - and I wish I could say it's all gone two months later but we just had another snow storm with predictions of another one. Winter is determined to hang on as long as possible!

Wrap1

This has been a busy season so far, with lots of dyeing, teaching, and events. I published the Northern Trail Wrap pattern for the Knit North Yarn Crawl last month, and dyed up a bunch of yarn for a 4-day trunk show. I also taught at Common Cod's Fiber Camp for the first time. Yesterday I hosted a trunk show and taught a couple of classes at Stitch House Dorchester. It was my first time there, and I loved the cozy shop and friendly community.

Osceola1

Last night I cast on this pair of socks in Toil & Trouble Imprint. New England Knitting and I are working on another collaboration in preparation for this year's Lakeside Fiber Retreat which is only a few weeks away!

Osceola2

I've got a sock heel to turn, but I've also been working on some new colorways I can't wait to share soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment