Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Finished Knits: What you guys are making!

Apricot

Nothing makes me happier as a yarn dyer than seeing what you wonderful folks make with my yarn. I am always blown away! The sparkly skein above became these pretty socks! The yarn is my Sparkle Sock in Apricot Marmalade.

Sparkle Socks

As a scarf and shawl addict I loved Katrina's Trillian, knit in my Limited Edition Falkland Merino Sock in Sun Also Rises. I am a big fan of Martina Behm's designs, so exciting!

Sun

Trillian

I have yet to knit a cardigan myself, so I was very impressed by this project. Using my Tweed Sock in Persephone, Scass knit this gorgeous Georgia cardigan. I sort of wish she had knit it for me...

Persephone

Cardigan

Have you knit up any of my yarn? I'd love to see!

Photos of yarn by me, photos of projects from Ravelry

3 comments:

  1. These are all gorgeous. I'm trying to come up with a pattern that makes good use of the stripe length, but allows me to do something a bit big!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I keep hoping someone will make one of these: http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/elfe hint, hint? LOL :)

      Delete
  2. Fantastic! Really beautifull after knitted.
    Congrats and all the best

    Vera (from Brazil)

    ReplyDelete