Monday, February 3, 2014

Gearing up

I clearly love stressing myself out and imposing ridiculous deadlines on myself, so in preparation for the North Shore Yarn Crawl in March, I am designing a sock pattern. This means I have another 4 days to finish writing the pattern (in 3 sizes) before handing it off to the testers. Why does my brain insist on being the most creative when I have the least amount of time for it?

SockDesign

This is where we are. Scribbled notes and a random assortment of "sock bits" (unattached toes and heels) all over the house. Now excuse me while I go into panic mode...

PS - Save the date! I'll be having my hand-dyed yarn trunk show at Seed Stitch Fine Yarn on Saturday, March 15th, along with a newly released sock pattern... probably.

That high-pitched shriek in the background? That's my brain. Just ignore it.

2 comments:

  1. You can do it. Seriously, that is very exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ides of March, excellent! I've marked my calendar. My resolution for 2014 was no yarn buying unless I'm on a crawl. Please bring a massive supply of delicious yarns so I can indulge. And as always, I am always on call to test one of your patterns if you have need of me and my needles!

    ReplyDelete