Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Knitting, knitting

Timey1

I am constantly juggling my "work knitting" with my personal knitting. I always have at least one of each on the needles, it keeps the creative juices flowing! In the middle of my Dark and Stormy cardigan, I took a break to design a new sock pattern. The sock pattern now is in the hands of several lovely test-knitters and is on track to be released by the Yarn Crawl. Now I can focus on my cardigan again!

Timey2

I finished the sleeves first because I plan on adding a few inches to the body length and wanted to make sure I don't run out of yarn. I've only used 4 of my 8 so far, so I think I'll have at least one skein leftover. I'm also adding extra shaping to the waist, and adding width to the hips to accommodate my pear-shaped figure.

Stormy1
Stormy2

I can't wait to finish this! I am anxious to wear it, and I've got some more new design ideas brewing.

What are you making this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment