Tuesday, August 9, 2011

New Design: The Harlequin Armwarmers

As Fall rapidly sneaks up on us, I am working hard to develop new designs in time for the cold weather. I like the simplicity of my Coffee House Mitts line which I designed a few weeks ago, but I wanted to try something a little more fun and with a touch of mischief. I am happy to present my brand new Harlequin Wrist Warmers.

Harlequin Arm Warmers
The Harlequin Wrist Warmers in Dark Red and Burnt Orange

I don't think I'll make these in every possible color combination (I'm not sure I could even if I tried), but I would love to know - is there a color combination you think I absolutely need?

3 comments:

  1. I think red and green would be a great idea... it's stereotypical x-mas colours, but winter and xmas go hand in hand... not a bad idea. And a bright yellow and cheery blue would probably also be awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for stopping by both of my blogs and commenting. I can't tell you how much I appreciate it.

    And I love the armwarmers. They are my favorite for riding my bike to work in the fall, warm but not too hot. Maybe a cobalt and lime combination might be pretty?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much ladies! Those are fantastic suggestions :o)

    ReplyDelete