Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Salem: Jaho Coffee

Food is definitely one of the great love affairs of my life. I spend a lot of time day dreaming about food, and I kind of "collect" restaurants. Since I'm sure I'm not the only one who loves food, I will be sharing some of my favorite spots with you. To start off, I have to share Jaho Coffee in my home town. While technically a coffee shop and not a restaurant, this is an absolute must-visit if you come to Salem. They have a great selection of coffee and tea, old-fashioned glass bottles of coke (they taste so much better!), gelato and fantastic food. And they serve all their sandwiches on homemade focaccia bread.

1
2
it just tastes better.
3
a-ma-zing

3 comments:

  1. It's official, I need to go to Salem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really should, it's lovely! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh goodness, Mexican Coca Cola really is so much better tasting than all others. It's the real cane sugar. Yum.

    ReplyDelete