Monday, March 5, 2012

Dreaming of Spring Knitting

Even though it's cold and I'm still wearing my heavy winter knits, my brain has moved on to spring. All I can think about is lighter weight yarns, spring colors and airy patterns. I've been dyeing some spring-y and jewel-toned sock/fingering yarns for the shop and stealing some for myself. Here's a peek at what I plan to knit this spring:

Frick Frick Beret
Frick Frick Beret on Ravelry, photo by Caro Sheridan
Colorway: Blue Dart
Blue Dart Sock Yarn

Sherilyn Shawl
Sherilyn Shawl on Ravelry, photo by Ysolda
Colorway: Amethyst
Amethyst Sock Yarn

What is on your crafty to-do list for spring?

4 comments:

  1. That blue yarn is great! Such cool contrast. It's not very spring-related, but I'm planning on making spoon-rests out of resin and insetting leaves, flowers, other little things... haven't quite decided everything yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds super cool and totally spring-related with leaves and flowers! I hope you share photos :)

      Delete
  2. Yummy post! I'm so psyched to think spring! My folks live in downtown Salem. I wish I was going to be able to make the yarn crawl.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, so excited for Spring! Are your parents coming to the crawl? I'll be at Seed Stitch selling my hand dyed, can't wait! :)

      Delete