Friday, March 16, 2012

North Shore Yarn Crawl!

Friends, I am so excited to announce I'll be hosting a hand-dyed yarn trunk show at Seed Stitch in Salem tomorrow, March 17th. It will be from 10 am to 2 pm, and KnittinK, my lovely partner in crime, will be there too. I have over 100 colorful skeins including sock yarn, lace weight, two types of worsted weight and super luxurious bulky yarn.

This trunk show is part of the North Shore Yarn Crawl - lots of shops in the area will be offering a ton of goodies!



I really intended to post this much sooner and give you guys time to add it to your schedule, but I have been spending all my time setting up dye pots and obsessing over sock patterns (it's a new addiction of mine, pics soon!). I hope some of you can make it, even with the ridiculously short notice! Here is a sneak peek of my new lace yarn: a lovely merino and bamboo blend!

lace_cut

No comments:

Post a Comment