Friday, December 21, 2012

Wishing you a happy solstice

Happy winter solstice, friends. May you spend the holiday surrounded by loved ones and happiness.

There has been so much tragedy in the world in the last two weeks and I've struggled with what to say about it on here. The truth is, I don't have anything to say that hasn't been said already. All I can say is that I hope we can take this holiday season to appreciate who and what we have, and to be kinder to one another.

Last weekend was the 12th Annual Bazaar Bizarre, and it was truly one of the most amazing experiences I've had. I am so thankful to the amazing organizers, my incredibly kind fellow vendors, and all the wonderful people who came out to support us. I didn't manage to take any photos, but luckily there was a photographer!

Bazaar Bizarre Boston 2012
Bazaar Bizarre Boston 2012

Bazaar Bizarre Boston 2012
Bazaar Bizarre Boston 2012
Bazaar Bizarre Boston 2012
Me and a customer about to sneeze / The lovely Kim / Laura and her fabulous vegan handbags / Karissa manning the Merriweather Council booth / Crafty rockstar Liz

All photos by Hank Hauptmann

No comments:

Post a Comment