Thursday, December 27, 2012

Life lately

gloves-blog

As the year is quickly coming to an end and things are winding down a tiny bit for my business, so I've managed to sneak in a few relaxing activities, such as these gloves I started embarrassingly long ago. I even managed to sneak in a whole book!

pastry-blog

It's also possible that Nate and I have made several visits to A&J King Bakery. They're currently serving hot apple cider with caramel and it's delicious and addictive.

Tomorrow Nate and I will be getting on a plane for a seriously long flight to visit my family. I'm not sure how much internet access I'll have, but I'll pop in to share pictures when I can. Until then, Happy New Year! How do plan on spending New Year's Eve?

2 comments:

  1. I love A&J Bakery! Delicious pastries and sandwiches. Don't worry, I've got a glove that I finished almost 3 years ago, haven't even gotten around to casting on the other glove! So many other projects to work on, so little time. I enjoyed the 'good wife', hope you did too. Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woah, I thought I had responded to this! A&J is one of my favorite places in Salem! I did enjoy A Good Indian Wife, it's an interesting and quick read. I'll be posting a review soon!

      Delete