Friday, October 4, 2013

Brooksby Farm

BrooksbyFarm1

For my birthday, I had Nate take me apple-picking. I moved to New England 11 years ago, but somehow completely missed out on this Fall tradition.

BrooksbyFarm2

Brooksby Farm is a short drive from our home. Not only do they have apple-picking, they also have strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, and peaches. I can't wait to go back next year and pick all of those!

BrooksbyFarm4

They also have a very adorable and delicious farm shop, with fresh fruits and vegetables, dairy products, and fresh baked goods. Of course we tried the apple cider donuts.

BrooksbyFarm5BrooksbyFarm3

1 comment:

  1. I've lived in New England my entire life (minus six months of living in Florida at the age of six), and I have never picked apples. Luckily the friend I'm taking on the yarn crawl is going to take me to an orchard some time this month. So many fun fall activities!

    ReplyDelete