Wednesday, October 2, 2013

The Big News

Here we are, almost two months later to the day. The last couple of months were a roller coaster for me, which included turning 30, and leaving my job to run Toil & Trouble full-time. I've been struggling with how to write this post for a few weeks because it seemed like there was too much to say and too much to explain. I didn't manage to find the right words, so instead I decided to go for this super-abridged version.

CrawlYarn
So come out to the Greater Boston Yarn Crawl and support this newly self-employed fiberista. I'll be having a trunk show at Black Sheep Knitting Co. on Saturday, October 5th from 9 am to 5 pm. Hope to see you there!

4 comments:

  1. A significant birthday year seems like a good time to have such a huge turning point in your work. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday! I turned 30 last year and I actually really like my 30s :-) And a huge congrats to focusing on Toil & Trouble, so happy for you that you made the plunge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy to have found your yarn - it is beautfiul and I love mine, will want more for sure!!!

    ReplyDelete