Monday, June 18, 2012

WIP Sweater and New Colorways!

Folded Sweater

I hope you all had wonderful weekends and a great Father's Day! We weren't able to see our dads, but at least the weekend was full of fiber. I started my Folded Sweater with my Knit in Public Day yarn and did a lot of dyeing for an upcoming show.

One of my dyeing projects this weekend was a new collection. A customer asked me if I'd be willing to develop a line of Downton Abbey yarn, and of course I said yes! My first two colorways are Lady Mary's Room and Lady Sybil. Are you a Downton Abbey fan? What colorways would you like to see?

Mary-blog
Lady Mary's Room Cashmere Blend Sock

sybil-blog
Lady Sybil Merino Nylon Sock

2 comments:

  1. Dowager Countess in a purple/cream colorway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE that you said this because I literally just wrote that down in my notebook!! Glad we're on the same wavelength :)

      Delete