Friday, July 27, 2012

Friday Finds #4 - Party Time!

balloons
Photo by TheMacGirl

Well, well, Happy Friday! I missed the last couple of round-ups due to complete insanity, but this week I made it!

First of all, if you don't have plans for this weekend, why not check out the Lowell Folk Festival? Music, food, and a lovely group of handmade vendors. I won't be there as a vendor, but many of my wonderfully talented friends will!

Secondly, do you like parties and making things? If so, would you like to come to our Etsy Craft Party? A group of local North Shore makers is organizing a craft party to be hosted at Seed Stitch (21 Front Street in Salem), and it's open to everyone! RSVP so we can get a head count and buy enough food and crafty supplies!

A beautiful gradient batt for you spinners!

An adorable cross-stitch pendant with nerdy glasses.

This hand-printed t-shirt has a unique take on the Doctor Who TARDIS logo.

2 comments:

  1. I really wish that I could see things like the cross-stitch pendant and not immediately think, but I could make that. Knitting might be my primary craft now, but I did cross-stitch for years before and it is still a big part of how I look at things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I admit I am the same way - a lot of the things I see out there I know I could make myself. Sometimes I have to remind myself that I don't really have the time to make ALL the things though :)

      Delete