Monday, July 2, 2012

Places to Eat: Captain's Bar and Grill

1
View of the Friendship from the restaurant deck

Alas, another weekend over. I hope the heat wave was kind to you this weekend. Boston Handmade Marketplace was lots of fun, even if it was insanely hot and sticky.

Today I wanted to share one of my favorite restaurants with you: Captain's Bar & Grill. Outdoor seating can be hard to come by around here, and they have amazing food and and enormous upstairs deck with a gorgeous view. The restaurant is on the waterfront, and overlooks the Friendship, which docks in Salem. You get a lovely breeze, so it's a great place to go during these unforgiving heat waves.

2
3
My favorite dish is the grilled salmon with veggies
4
This Mac n Cheese is pretty amazing too
5

My favorite kind of Saturday? Meeting up with the lovely knitting group at Seed Stitch after lunch, then having dinner at Captains with Nate.

No comments:

Post a Comment