Monday, July 16, 2012

Cupcakes and Monthly Yarn!

cupcakes1

Today is Nate's birthday! We celebrated this weekend, and I picked him up an assortment of cupcakes at Kickass Cupcakes in Davis Square. I pretend I did it for him, but really, they posted on Twitter about a creme brulee cupcake and I couldn't help myself. We got Red Velvet, Snickerlicious, Creme Brulee, Cookie Dough and Super Chocolate. They were all delicious. I saw they had some questionable reviews on Yelp, but I can honestly say I don't have a single complaint.

club1

In other news, you may have heard me talking on Twitter and Facebook about my brand new yarn club. I don't know why it's taken me so long to mention it on here, but here's the details:

- Introductory rate available through the end of July
- Pay monthly, receive yarn in the mail every two months so you have time to knit it
- Exclusive, secret colorways! Each shipment will be a brand new color, unavailable on Etsy for at least three months
- Installment payment plan or full payment plan (with a bit of a discount)
- A 15% off coupon at the end of every 6 month period

For now, I only have a sock yarn club, but I'll be introducing a worsted weight yarn club in the next few weeks.

So what do you think? Are you ready to receive delicious, snuggly, colorful yarn in your mailbox regularly? I've already got some club members and I'm super excited! I've also added some new colorways to the ol' Etsy shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment