Monday, October 22, 2012

Loving: Lilla Van by 508

Happy Monday friends! I hope this weekend was kind to you. We had some bizarre warm weather on Saturday, which lead to open windows, a fresh breeze, and some serious house-cleaning - I was overtaken by the "spring cleaning" bug, courtesy of the springlike weather. The good part is the extra-clean house. The bad part is that I start thinking about our unfinished house projects and my desire to add more decor to some spaces. I came across 508 {restoration and design} several months ago. I immediately fell in love with their painted animal silhouettes but I decided to wait and see if I really loved them or it was just momentary infatuation. After this weekend's cleaning marathon, I cannot get these silhouettes out of my mind. You can read more about the concept behind the collection here.

I had already planned on posting about them today, then I went on their website and found out that they are going through some serious family illness right now. My heart goes out to them. It does make it the perfect time to support them though.

What do you think? Which one would you pick?

No comments:

Post a Comment