Monday, January 14, 2013

Happy New Year, dear friends!

I know I'm a little late, but Nate and I just got back from a two-week vacation visiting my family in Brazil. Our flight landed back in Boston this morning, and we have some serious jetlag to fight off and a lot of catching up to do. I have some vacation photos and project photos to share soon once I am back into my regular routine, but until then here are a couple of photos. This was the view from the apartment we were staying in. I miss it already!

Rio1

Rio2

4 comments:

  1. That is glorious looking. It makes my most exciting vacation to Toronto seem downright bland.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was the view from the apartment we were staying in with my family. Sometimes it makes me wonder why I moved here! :)

      Delete
  2. oh wow! what a change to the gray of New England .. . did I ever tell you my dad was born in Brazil? I saw your note-- let's definitely get together in February for some hanging and knitting! xo,e

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I had no idea about ypur Brazilian dad!! Have you ever been to Brazil or speak Portuguese? Looking forward to January!

      Delete