Friday, March 22, 2013

Friday Finds #17

FridayFinds17

You guys, this month is totally kicking my butt. I remember looking forward in December and thinking March would be a rest-and-catch-up month for me, but it has been the complete opposite. Also, can we be done with the snow already?

1. Homemade deep dish pizza. Someone should make this for me.

2. Whitney has a flock of 26 chicks!. So cute, but so much work! Have you or would you ever keep livestock?

3. I obviously need a cat-shape return address stamp.

4. Purl Bee delivers another fantastic pattern - the Sweatershirt Sweater, knit in light worsted yarn. Could go well with a squishy DK!

5. Bark Decor is one of my biggest handmade crushes, and they just came out with these wolf totem leggings. Love!

Have a great weekend!

Original image sources can be found by clicking through the links

1 comment:

  1. The Sweatshirt Sweater is on my to-knit list as well! Seems so cozy and easy to wear.

    ReplyDelete