Thursday, July 21, 2011

Backyard Farming: Actual Veggies

Hello friends! I hope this heat wave is being kind to you. Right now I am seriously regretting our lack of AC.

The silver lining to all this heat is that its doing wonders for my veggie garden. I hope you're not sick of seeing pictures because I get more excited about this project by the day. I've finally moved beyond just having "a bunch of plants" to actually having produce!


Tomatoes
Tomatoes
soon to be full-grown tomatoes
Zucchini
baby zucchini!
Squash
tiny squash
Strawberry
Strawberry
Basil
Basil
sweet basil, which became a salad after these photos

1 comment:

  1. It's so great when your finally get to reap the fruits of your labour. I don't have AC either but I'm lucky, my windows face directly East and the sun stops shining in to my apartment by 10am most hot days, gives my place the time to cool off.

    ReplyDelete