Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Pints and Purls

Hello friends! I hope you all had a wonderful holiday. This weekend was so completely packed it feels like weeks have gone by!

In my last post, I mentioned I was going to Pints & Purls at Gather Here. I admit I was kind of nervous about going, but I'm so glad I did! I had a great time, and I finally met some of my Etsy friends in person: the wonderful Liz of Made in Lowell, Danielle of Merriweather Council and Eling of Migration Goods. They are truly the most wonderful group of people. Of course I brought along my camera, so here are some snapshots of the evening.

1
7
3
2
Virginia, awesome owner of Gather Here
4
Eling wearing one of her beautiful headbands
5
Danielle showing off her new pincushion ring
6
Liz makes these cupcake pincushions!

Pints & Purls was completely packed, there was such a great turn out! If you live in the area, you should definitely stop in.

1 comment: