Monday, July 11, 2011

Backyard Farming: Signs of Progress!

Hello dear friends, I am popping in for a short post today to share some garden photos from this weekend. My whole life I'd been a killer of plants and owner of the blackest thumb, so I can't even explain how exciting it is to have my first veggie garden this year. The best part? It seems to be surviving. I'm finally getting to the flowering stage, so hopefully I'll start seeing actual veggies soon.

1
2
tomato flowers
3
4
zucchini flowers - I had never seen them before!
6
green beans
5
carrots

Are you growing any veggies this year? Do you have any words of wisdom to share with a very inexperienced gardener? :o)

2 comments:

  1. Yay, your veggies are growing! I miss having a garden so much...

    14 Shades of Grey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its so exciting, but I kind of wish it would hurry up! LOL

    ReplyDelete