Thursday, November 8, 2012

Behind the Scenes: Inspiration

What a strange month it has been so far - hurricanes, snow, and such an incredibly packed schedule. Last weekend, I traveled to Northampton for Twist Fair (pictures forthcoming) and this weekend I'll be at two trunk shows closer to home. On Saturday, I'll be at Seed Stitch in Salem from 12 pm to 4 pm, and on Sunday I'll be at Gather Here in Cambridge, along with several other dyers and spinners, from 12 pm to 6 pm.

I've been working on some new colorways for this season, and I'll be bringing them to this weekend's shows. How about a sneak peek?

Untitled-12
Something girly - a pretty variegated pink and yellow, inspired by the Snapdragon flower, available here

Untitled-1
And something geeky - striking monochrome inspired by Rorschach, available here

annualfibertrunkshowpostcard

Rorschach image borrowed from here and Snapdragon photo borrowed from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment