Monday, November 26, 2012

Thanksgiving Recap

Hello friends! I hope those of you who celebrate Thanksgiving had a great holiday weekend. Ours was a quiet weekend, with pie, knitting, and books. I even had time to write some holiday cards!

thanks

As small business supporters, we kept our distance from the Black Friday madness. We did make one exception though - books! After lunch, Nate and I spent some time at the bookstore and I came home with four new ones. Strangely, they all had orange covers. A lovely reader recommended Kingsolver's Lacuna, and since I love Frida Kahlo I had to have it!

The Gather Here Sandy Relief Raffle ended on Thanksgiving, raising a total of $4,413! Totally amazing! You can check out the lucky winners here. Thank you to everyone who donated prizes and/or money.

How did you spend the weekend? Did you brave the Black Friday lines and crowds?

No comments:

Post a Comment