Saturday, November 17, 2012

Recap: Twist Fair

Can you believe the holiday craft show season has already started? I kicked off my show season by heading to Twist Fair the first weekend of November. It was my first time in Northampton - I didn't have a chance to be out and about much, but I loved what I saw and can't wait to go back. Besides, I have to get to Webs sooner or later!

1

My favorite part of going to craft shows isn't selling my own work, but getting to see my fellow makers' work in person and picking wonderful things for myself to give as holiday gifts. This was my haul:

2
Handbound books by Rockpile Bindery / Bowl by Chrissy Ann Ceramics / Calendar, cards and magnets by Pressbound

Will you be supporting handmade this season? I'm not doing anymore events in November, but several of my friends will be at the Hingham Holiday Market next weekend. To see where I'll be in December, check out my schedule of events.

No comments:

Post a Comment