Thursday, May 9, 2013

Showing You The Stars

A few weeks ago, I met C.C. in a sock knitting forum. C.C. is half of the Geeky Girls Knit podcast crew, and a fellow knitting and Doctor Who enthusiast. Then I heard about a Doctor Who inspired sock pattern she had just released, and magic happened!

Doctor Who Starry Socks Kit

We've partnered up to bring you the Doctor Who Starry Socks Kit! The kit includes one skein of my Starry Starry Night yarn, and a PDF copy of her sock pattern, Rescue Me, Chin Boy, and Show me the Stars. The yarn is named for the episode "Vincent and the Doctor" in which the 11th Doctor meets Vincent Van Gogh. C.C.'s sock pattern is named for the episode "Asylum of the Daleks" with the 11th Doctor, where Clara calls upon the Doctor to save her. The pattern has a series of little stars along the front of the sock and the leg.

Doctor Who Starry Socks Kit

The kit will go live online on Monday, but I have a special deal to share with you - through tomorrow, Friday, at midnight EST, you can contact me to get the kit at a pre-release special price of $25 plus shipping. As of next week, the kit will be priced at $27. Sold separately, the yarn is $26 and the pattern is $3.50.

I hope you love this kit as much as we do! Leave a comment below or email me to snag a pre-release kit!

No comments:

Post a Comment