Thursday, May 2, 2013

Stealing a moment

It's a funny thing, the weather - made fun of as the topic of small talk, but something that can have an amazing impact on our well-being. I've been overwhelmingly busy trying to get back to "normal" and cross off items on the ever-growing to do list. But I have noticed that Winter is finally giving up and Spring is slowly awakening. I managed to steel some moments outside and enjoy this lovely town we live in.

weekend1

There's someone in our family who loves the sunlight maybe even more than me. Our cats are indoor cats, but we take them out when the weather is nice. Munin got his first outing of the year, and he couldn't be happier.

weekend2

I have lots to share on the fiber front, but that can wait a few days. For now, we can all enjoy a few stolen moments of sunshine.

No comments:

Post a Comment