Friday, May 31, 2013

Friday Finds: All the happenings

Happy Friday, dear friends! This week's Friday Finds is actually a compilation of awesome things happening in June.

Squam Art Workshops 7

I've been frantically dyeing yarn all week in preparation for the Squam Art Workshops Spring Retreat. Next Tuesday I will be headed to Squam Lake in New Hampshire for a few days of rest, relaxation, and amazing classes. Then on Saturday, June 8th, is Squam Art Workshops' anniversary party, the Ravelry Revelry, which is open to the public. The day will end with the Squam Art Fair (also open to the public), at which I will be selling lots of yarn, alongside many other wonderfully talented makers.

The following week is Arts Fest Beverly, on Saturday June 15th. Cabot Street Studios will have its doors open from noon to 3 pm so folks can come by, see the raw space, and check out any studios that might still be available.

To finish off the month, Thursday, June 20th is Etsy Craft Party day! I am helping organize this year's Salem party, which will again be hosted at Seed Stitch Fine Yarn. Attendance is free, but please sign up on our event page so we can be sure to get enough snacks and supplies.

Phew! It's going to be a super busy and super fun month. Hope to see you at one of these events!

1 comment:

  1. Well, obviously I'll be a Squam, but right now I am full of the craziness of a trip to Squam and a trip to Lexington a week later to look at houses.

    Can my house sell between now and mid-June to take some of the stress off? I sincerely hope so!

    ReplyDelete