Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Big News!

It sometimes seems like inspiration happens whenever I am busiest and have little time for new ideas. While prepping for Craftopia, my inner cat-lady decided that little knit kitties would be a great idea. I am having so much fun making these! They should be available online soon...


Kitties
New design, little knit kitties!
 
... but if you're impatient, you can get them in person! Which brings me to the really big news: you probably remember all those times that I raved about the Western Avenue Studios in Lowell. What I didn't tell people was that after visiting it back in August, I signed up for their waiting list on a whim. And guess what? Last Sunday I picked up the keys to my brand new studio! This week I am running around like crazy in preparation for my very first Open Studio!


image source

Western Ave Studios has open studios every first Saturday of the month from 12 pm to 5 pm! I'll have a cozy seating area for knitting and browsing goodies, as well as my dyeing area. Come by, say hello and hang out for a bit!

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Amanda! I hope we get to see you guys soon!

      Delete
  2. Congrats on the new studio and the cats are adorable! I'll definitely be watching for that pattern to be available. :) savetheplanknit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sara! I'm super excited about both the studio and the cats :) Which pattern do you mean, the kitties? Those I'm only selling as finished products for now. Maybe one day I'll release the pattern :)

      Delete