Monday, May 7, 2012

Fiber Studio: Before

These last two weeks were a complete whirlwind! In the span of a few days, I picked up keys to my new studio, cleaned and scrubbed a very dirty floor frantically, and patched and re-painted some walls with lots of holes and paint splatters. The studio is far from done, but with lots of help from Nate I managed to throw something together for my first Open Studios last Saturday. I'll definitely be sharing photos of the space as it evolves, but let's start with some overdue before photos. Can you tell the space used to belong to a painter?

1 2 3

4 comments:

  1. I don't know, I love those colored doors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The hallways are so much fun, they have so much personality! I did paint over the dark blue though - it's a minty aqua color now :)

      Delete
  2. Ana,

    This space looks amazing! How exciting to be in such a beautiful old building. I love the fresh openness of the white and the brick. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Amber, thank you so much! This is a super exciting step for me, I am still having a hard time believing that space is really mine :)

      Delete