Friday, February 15, 2013

Friday Finds #13

FridayFinds

Wishing you a wonderful weekend! I get Monday off work, which is pretty exciting!

1. DIY Grommet Curtains! This will come in handy as I work on our house this year.

2. A lovely spring dress by Whitney Deal

3. DIY Soap Travel Tins. Honestly, I've never used soap in a tin. Is it convenient, or does the tin get in the way?

4. A beautiful loft with a clever use of attic space

5. Fig, balsamic and rosemary hand pies. I think hand pies are my new love.

Original image sources can be found by clicking through the links

2 comments:

  1. Did you see the petal ombre cake also on the Deuce Cities Hen House blog? It is completely amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't, I just recently started following them, but I am definitely going to look that up! :)

      Delete