Monday, February 4, 2013

Weekend

Another weekend come and gone too quickly! Our weekend was mostly quiet. We ventured out on Friday on Friday for bowling with crafty geniuses Melissa/Pressbound, Jen/Zooguu and Karissa/Kitty Kitty Craft. Other than that, there was lots of spring cleaning and fibery goodness. I am on a serious mission to de-clutter and re-organize our home this year.

Weekend

This winter's unforgiving temperatures finally got me to knit a hat for myself, and I am sad to report I had to rip out almost the entire body on my Folded sweater. Turns out I didn't count properly, and had incorrectly placed the waist shaping. Le Sigh. I am determined to finish it, despite being tempted to just use the yarn for something else.

I also have an exciting announcement - I am busy with lots of dyeing, prepping a shipment to send to Japan! I am so thrilled to be offering my yarn abroad soon!

I hope you had a fantastic weekend! Did you watch the Super Bowl? It's not my thing, but I've enjoyed seeing all the Super Bowl party blog posts out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment